- Welcome -
A very warm welcome to all of you.
First of all, I have to admit that my new blogskin isn‘t that fantastic or cool as I expect it to be. But I wonder..
How many of your friends have blog? How many of those blogs are written in Chinese? How many of them used their own blogskin, rather than just "goped" from blogskins.com?
And lastly, how many of the blogs that you‘ve come across attracted your attention?
Well, I hope mine did. =)
The title of my blog is I'm Alone.. Wandering.. Wondering...
It's all about my own thoughts and experiences. So leave me a deep impression and I'll write about you. Some posts are written in Chinese just to eliminate a handful of people who are too lazy to read word for word or don't have a good grasp of Chinese.
You may click on the dots on the left panel to navigate.
1st dot. About me.
2nd dot. My posts.
3rd dot. Tagboard.
4th dot. Archives.
5th dot. Something to share.
If anytime you are lost in my blog, just go "home" and start all over again. =)
As I changed my blogskin on 21 July 2006, some past entries are written in some colours which you may not be able to see in this black background. Just highlight those words and you can see it clearer.
And if you think that you are wasting your time to read the stuff I've written (or you may call it crap), feel free to roll your mouse over to the top right hand corner of this window and click on the red button with a white cross. Thank you very much. =)
Good day and happy reading. =)
designer: Ah Xin (To think I actually call myself a designer.. -.- haha..)
New look : 21 July 2006
- About me..
-
关于我。
我正在寻找一个人。
一个可以互相依靠的好友。
一个可以畅谈心事的知己。
一个可以同甘共苦的伴侣。
我喜欢听歌,喜欢聊天,喜欢发呆,喜欢睡觉。
喜欢刺激,喜欢旅行,喜欢冒险,喜欢说笑。
喜欢幻想,喜欢思考,喜欢拥抱,喜欢语出惊人。
喜欢娱乐朋友。喜欢被人疼爱。
喜欢以小小的举动感动别人。
我不喜欢食物太咸,太油,太甜。
不喜欢自己杞人忧天。
我怕电流,怕火,怕蟑螂。
怕被人背叛,怕自作多情。
怕生病,怕死亡。
害怕海洋的惊涛骇浪,却喜欢它无私的包容。
害怕悬崖的雄伟壮观,却惊叹它历尽沧桑。
害怕宇宙的无边无际,却迷上它散发的神秘感。
其实只是害怕迷失自己,害怕迷路,害怕那无助的感觉。
我是个容易亲近的人。
不信?
问那些主动跟我搭讪的路人。
问那个给我电话号码的陌生人。
我有老人缘。
和比我年纪大的人特别合得来。
我是个大胆的人。
偶尔做出令人想不到的事情。
我是只懒惰猫。
对无聊的事物一点兴趣也没有。
我是个幽默的人。
你有比我幽默吗?只有较量过才知道。
我有双重性格。
你喜欢怎样的人,我就是怎样的性格。
我非常独立。
所以家人对我放一百个心。
我是个守口如瓶的人。
是个让人倾诉心事的好对象。
我的要求很高。
所以当我称赞你的时候,你是真的很棒。
我的思想很成熟。
成熟到令人惊讶。
我容易心软。
但请不要欺负我。
我相信命运,相信缘分,相信报应。
相信一切只是命中注定。
死缠烂打也于事无补。
我是个幸运的女生。
但如果真的那么幸运,请让我遇到如意郎君。可以吗?
眼底星空,九月雨,直觉, 是你变了吗。
如果有哪个人可以把以上的歌唱得很好,我就嫁给他。
这样够简单吗?
希望能遇到可以照顾我的人。因为有时真的想什么都不理。
希望能遇到懂得欣赏我的人。因为我不想自己的付出白费了。
希望能遇到会逗我开心的人。因为有时心情真的很不愉快。
希望能遇到可以安慰我的人。因为人生真的需要鼓励。
我只希望有个人可以陪我。
如果你有耐心读到这里,我们肯定可以成为很好的朋友。
如果你愿意,请给我一个机会让我跟你聊天。我将让你对我念念不忘。
真的。
================================================
如果有任何疑问,尽管问我。
你敢问,我就敢回答你。
哪怕有多尴尬。
home
- Thought of the day -
" We'll never know how things will turn out to be.
They may turn out to be exactly what we want,
not necessary opposite."
~3:00:00 AM
This is the last post before exam. 15 days later, it will be my first paper for Circuit Analysis, the subject which I have the least confidence in and the lecturer said it's always the killer paper.
KILLER PAPER leh.. =( It will then be 15 days of torture, perspiration and fighting, and the war will end on 30 Nov.
=========================
That time I called QH and asked him a maths question. He gave me an answer in less than 5 seconds. To be exact, it’s less than 3 seconds, but it took him 2 more seconds to get over the shock from what I asked.
The 2-word answer is “Trigo formula”. And it was followed by a long “orh” from me. Haiz.
Where’s my basics? *shake head*
=========================
可以在课余的时间偶然碰见, 可以嘘寒问暖, 可以不必计较谁先主动打招呼, 可以知道对方别来无恙, 已经是种简单的缘分。 所以, 我就是喜欢这种简单的缘分。 =)==========================
True enough, it's very hard to find someone to confide in nowadays. In the university, everyone is busy. No one will take the effort of asking "how are you lately?" I couldn't blame them because even if they asked, I wouldn't tell them how exactly I feel or what exactly I'm going through.
The reason is simple:
They don't understand me and they don't bother to.I mean at this stage when exams are coming, who will bother to sit down and chat and get to know more about one another? Then when exams are over, ya, I will find my own friends and they will find their own friends. Haiz.
It's sad, but that's uni life. Correct?So upset, so tired, so helpless, so lost. Feel like breaking down, in fact broke down a few times, but tears don't help, do they?
No more secret-sharing, no more jokes to laugh about, no more time for one another.
Friends are only friends. So don't say you have no friends until you see me.. I'm the one who's alone k..
Sometimes I really blame myself for being easily softheartened. I should have turned down the requests for favours from friends, but yet I agreed to help even though there's no obligation for me to do so.
I'm there to help others, but who's there to help me?Shouldn't have spend time helping people, 偏偏我就是良心过意不去。That time people knocked my door and asked for donations. I donated $4 and after that I realised I didn't have money left for myself. Haiz..
我是不是心太软了?========================
I like to
appear offline in the msn when I don't feel like chatting.
I like to
set as busy when I'm really busy doing my work or to show people that I'm there, but may not reply. It's true that I may not reply to some people or just give very short replies. But there are some people whom I will always talk to them, no matter how busy I am. Hmm.. people like SF, Kelly, Daphne, and some friends in school.
I like to
set as away when I'm really away or when I'm free to chat, but may not reply too. I'll only reply to some whom I feel like talking to.
WY is different. I will chat with her no matter what. Can even online just to talk to her, even when I'm appearing offline. =)
She's my best friend what.. that's why.. =)========================
That time people asked me to whom I
日久生情 with?
Well, to anyone also can 日久生情 right? =)女人必须要有矜持。But
whatever hints we drop, the men don't get it.难道真的要放下矜持,承认喜欢对方吗?唉。
=======================
A follow-up on the songlist. Would like to include
Kangta's Last Summer Night (or Late Summer Night). It's a Korean song and it's not difficult. I know the lyrics myself.. =)
Anyone who can sing it well, hmm....
=======================
Chatted with WY on msn. Talking about exams, school life, and we already decided what to do right after my exam.. haha.. Hope she and JK will be together for a long long long long time bah, since she said JK is a good man which I still doubt. Haha.. Cause she said I have to pray for a good man to come by. Haiz..
This world still got good man meh? Maybe I never come across any bah.. Already given up hope on that.. Far too disappointed.. But it's ok.. I can still be alone.. wandering.. wondering.. I'm always alone right? Haiz..
=======================
I miss going to Changi Airport, miss going to Orchard, miss eating Swensons, miss wearing skirts and earrings, miss being talkative, miss suaning people, miss the behaviour which I can't use it in school..miss a lot of things..
Can't even go to see Sheng Jie when he's coming soon, can't fetch him from airport..
Can't spend quality time with my friends..
Think I'm going to miss the movie "Sinking of Japan" and "Flushed Away" too..
Going to miss Tsuoyoshi and the animation.. =(
What else will I miss next?===========================
After exams, maybe there are some days which I will stay in hall for activities and shun bian update my blog.
I won’t be using msn that often but I will still check emails.
Just drop me an email or sms or call me if you want to chat or meet or do whatever thing. 我一定奉陪到底。=)Some people I’ll definitely meet. Some I rather ignore.Overnight at Changi Airport to chat till sunrise.. Anyone interested? =D
Wandering.. Wondering.. .
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
--------------------------------------------
home