- Welcome -
A very warm welcome to all of you.
First of all, I have to admit that my new blogskin isn‘t that fantastic or cool as I expect it to be. But I wonder..
How many of your friends have blog? How many of those blogs are written in Chinese? How many of them used their own blogskin, rather than just "goped" from blogskins.com?
And lastly, how many of the blogs that you‘ve come across attracted your attention?
Well, I hope mine did. =)
The title of my blog is I'm Alone.. Wandering.. Wondering...
It's all about my own thoughts and experiences. So leave me a deep impression and I'll write about you. Some posts are written in Chinese just to eliminate a handful of people who are too lazy to read word for word or don't have a good grasp of Chinese.
You may click on the dots on the left panel to navigate.
1st dot. About me.
2nd dot. My posts.
3rd dot. Tagboard.
4th dot. Archives.
5th dot. Something to share.
If anytime you are lost in my blog, just go "home" and start all over again. =)
As I changed my blogskin on 21 July 2006, some past entries are written in some colours which you may not be able to see in this black background. Just highlight those words and you can see it clearer.
And if you think that you are wasting your time to read the stuff I've written (or you may call it crap), feel free to roll your mouse over to the top right hand corner of this window and click on the red button with a white cross. Thank you very much. =)
Good day and happy reading. =)
designer: Ah Xin (To think I actually call myself a designer.. -.- haha..)
New look : 21 July 2006
- About me..
-
关于我。
我正在寻找一个人。
一个可以互相依靠的好友。
一个可以畅谈心事的知己。
一个可以同甘共苦的伴侣。
我喜欢听歌,喜欢聊天,喜欢发呆,喜欢睡觉。
喜欢刺激,喜欢旅行,喜欢冒险,喜欢说笑。
喜欢幻想,喜欢思考,喜欢拥抱,喜欢语出惊人。
喜欢娱乐朋友。喜欢被人疼爱。
喜欢以小小的举动感动别人。
我不喜欢食物太咸,太油,太甜。
不喜欢自己杞人忧天。
我怕电流,怕火,怕蟑螂。
怕被人背叛,怕自作多情。
怕生病,怕死亡。
害怕海洋的惊涛骇浪,却喜欢它无私的包容。
害怕悬崖的雄伟壮观,却惊叹它历尽沧桑。
害怕宇宙的无边无际,却迷上它散发的神秘感。
其实只是害怕迷失自己,害怕迷路,害怕那无助的感觉。
我是个容易亲近的人。
不信?
问那些主动跟我搭讪的路人。
问那个给我电话号码的陌生人。
我有老人缘。
和比我年纪大的人特别合得来。
我是个大胆的人。
偶尔做出令人想不到的事情。
我是只懒惰猫。
对无聊的事物一点兴趣也没有。
我是个幽默的人。
你有比我幽默吗?只有较量过才知道。
我有双重性格。
你喜欢怎样的人,我就是怎样的性格。
我非常独立。
所以家人对我放一百个心。
我是个守口如瓶的人。
是个让人倾诉心事的好对象。
我的要求很高。
所以当我称赞你的时候,你是真的很棒。
我的思想很成熟。
成熟到令人惊讶。
我容易心软。
但请不要欺负我。
我相信命运,相信缘分,相信报应。
相信一切只是命中注定。
死缠烂打也于事无补。
我是个幸运的女生。
但如果真的那么幸运,请让我遇到如意郎君。可以吗?
眼底星空,九月雨,直觉, 是你变了吗。
如果有哪个人可以把以上的歌唱得很好,我就嫁给他。
这样够简单吗?
希望能遇到可以照顾我的人。因为有时真的想什么都不理。
希望能遇到懂得欣赏我的人。因为我不想自己的付出白费了。
希望能遇到会逗我开心的人。因为有时心情真的很不愉快。
希望能遇到可以安慰我的人。因为人生真的需要鼓励。
我只希望有个人可以陪我。
如果你有耐心读到这里,我们肯定可以成为很好的朋友。
如果你愿意,请给我一个机会让我跟你聊天。我将让你对我念念不忘。
真的。
================================================
如果有任何疑问,尽管问我。
你敢问,我就敢回答你。
哪怕有多尴尬。
home
- Thought of the day -
" We'll never know how things will turn out to be.
They may turn out to be exactly what we want,
not necessary opposite."
~6:36:00 PM
After some thorough analysis, I come to a conclusion...
The luck lies in my name itself.
=)My lucky story:It all started a few weeks ago on 14 Aug, tickets were given out for Li Sheng Jie's NTU Campus Concert. I thought I wasn't going to get the tickets because I had lesson during the ticket giveaway. But
million thanks to Xiu Jing and Hui Ping.. I got the tickets. =)
I'm very lucky.So I went to the concert on 16 Aug Wednesday, I sat on the 3rd row from the front in the middle block. It was a perfect view.
I was hoping for a chance to grab a poster when Sheng Jie threw it into the crowd. Haiz.
I should have known that posters don't fall to the front audiences especially when Sheng Jie himself is a tennis player. Given his professional tennis skills, he can throw the posters to the back audiences effortlessly. And with his accurate estimate of the ceiling of the Lee Kong Chian Lecture Theatre , he managed to threw the posters up to the very end block of the audiences. Wow.. Haha.. =)
Then, I saw the Li Sheng Jie's tickets giveaway contest in I Weekly magazine, it's for the Babyface and K Union events. Winners get to win a pair of entry tickets and a poster of Sheng Jie. I didn't care much about the tickets.
All I want was a poster of him so I can stick in my room and watch him everyday and almost every minute whenever I'm in my room. So I sent 2 sms. One for the Babyface event, the other one for K Union Meeting.
And no prize for guessing, I won the tickets for K Union Meeting. The thought of getting his poster is what really got me excited.
You see, I wanted to get his poster on Wednesday, and then on Thursday when I was having my lectures, I received an sms saying that I won his poster and entry tickets. Haha. That sms really brightened up my whole day and for rest of the lecture, I couldn't pay attention and don't know what's going on. Haha. Who cares?
Sheng Jie is more important. =)
See, I'm so lucky.
Besides having shook hands four times with Sheng Jie,
I won his latest album from Rock Records after participating in a Straits Times contest. Only 5 albums were given away, so...
I'm lucky. =)
Recently I read the I Weekly and saw the results of a K Box contest. Someone won an album which I forgot whose album was that, and that person has the name of
"Tan Hui Xin". Haha. But it wasn't me because the IC number was beginning with S92.... So
it's proven that my name is really lucky.
Then on last Friday 1st Sept, I was free and waiting for my lesson to start at 3pm. So I tuned in to FM933 and it was Liyi's programme. I wasn't really paying attention to the programme, only listening to some nice songs. Then she mentioned something about Shinhwa's Concert.
It was the last day for Shinhwa's concert tickets giveaway. So I decided to try my luck. She said all we had to do was to sms in the Shinhwa song title which she was going to play on air afterwards.
The first one who sms in will win the tickets. Ok. So I typed the sms and got ready for the song. But she said the details too fast and I wasn't sure what exactly to key in the sms. In the end, I sent the sms twice, without knowing how much is the sms charged. I sent the sms once I heard very first few notes of the Shinhwa song, "Your Wedding".
I didn't expect myself to win. I didn't even hear Liyi announced my name on air. It was later then she called me to say that I won the tickets. I didn't even know how much the tickets I won cost. Haha.
How lucky. I told my mother that I was going to the Shinhwa concert and she didn't believe in the beginning. Me too.
It's just too unbelievable.
Then the next day, Saturday, I went out with my family and there was a sale at a store. Shirts selling at $5 and jackets at $12. We went in to take a look. Something caught my eye. It was something shiny and lying on the floor.
Yes, my luck was exceptionally good. I found a 916 gold chain in very good condition and of a quite modern design. What else to say? =)I'm lucky, lucky since young. If I were to continue writing all those lucky encounters, this story would never end. =)Conclusion:Yes, I am lucky. So what are you going to do?
Change your name? Or marry me? Hahaha.. =D*By the way, the Shinhwa Concert tickets are $168 free standing tickets, which means is really in front of the stage. And the gold chain which I picked up costs more than $100. =)
But how come I didn't win Superband Grand Finals tickets?
Wandering.. Wondering.. .
Thursday, September 07, 2006
--------------------------------------------
home